Sunday, May 18, 2014

Design Diva

Hi guys! So yesterday I told you that I was going to try and teach myself how to design blogs, right? Well, thanks to some great blog tutorials and editor websites, guess who has designed her own custom header, background, grab button, and signature? That's right...this girl! Everything you see on my blog I did myself! Go me, go me! LOL It took a while and required a lot of patience, but boy am I proud of it! It's soooooo much cuter than the free one I snagged off a website, and now I can change it to whatever I want, whenever I want for the low, low price of FREE! There are some other things I want to add to it, but unfortunately I can't today because I have to stop and do grades...again I say "ugh!!!!" Good thing I have the summer!


Happy Blogging,
photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54492_170_E373383E3E3DE5F4CA63C5637E4F7623_zps7e8788ff.png

No comments: